Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Karma Graph

  1. Bill sputtered out on sunset, the heat was unbearable. "My oh my, world." He thought, "how you have raped my mind. Molding me like clay. If its not the boss, its the tv, or flowers on the armoire, or my father." A car turned the corner as he paused at a crosswalk. The place on Sunset was listed in the phone book as 'Peggy Sue's Burgers and Malts' It was all vinyl and pomp and reeked of novelty. His waiter never shit on Wednesday and Thursday. He would save it up then use the restroom over at Venus Coffee on 15th. It made him satisfied to know the little baristas would have to clean it up. He looked down at his masterpiece and would let the stench waft into his nose with a wolfish grin. Bill ordered a Big Burger and Coke. The service was bad and soon enough the hot mess was dripping in front of him. He had finished the coke by then and was sweating, even with the AC. The mustard and relish speckled the corner of his mouth and in no time it was all over. He thought, "I need to see Eddie and deaden up. He's probably off by now."

No comments: