Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Mood Rings & Waterbeds*

Construction on the worlds first 3G Waterbed is underway



As classes go by quarter S'09:

Oceanography

Research

Nutrition





A mail-man delivers a envelope to another man.
Burt Hines is the man. He had just finished pissing and heard the mail drop through the slot. It was a letter from his insurance company;

Dear Burt Hines,

This is Ray Addle from your Bisco Insurance office. I'm writing you as a friend, not an associate. I apologize for sending you a letter with our letterhead, but I just can't trust anyone anymore. I have been sleeping in the office for the past two days. I pulled your file, B273, and have noticed you didn't pay your premium yet. I thought I would let you know before your policy is put on cancellation status.

I just thought you had the right to know.

1 comment:

Kirkland said...

im either lovable and romantic, or fearful and nervous, or lovable and fearful, or nervous and lovable, or romantic and fearful, or fearful and nervous, or something around there