Monday, October 20, 2008

Democratic Republic of Fu Manchu

Kirsten got a bluetooth this weekend.




Tinsil played a good show at Hanads'. For the most part I think everything is going well. Besides that I might be in debt with Eastern a substantial amount now.




























Habitat 67 Montreal













Today is particularily grey. I'm at work writing this; looking out the window is a nice thing. My life is starting to seem like a giant routine. School tommorow, which I am doing well in, positively in that respect. I have been listening to Erik Satie.








Erik Satie Igniting a Canon
Franz Kafka wrote a letter to his father which was never read by him.


Kafka




Coolsville.

1 comment:

Kirkland said...

WHOA i love that picture of Satie, so cool.

where are you finding these amazing photos??!

-tacha